25 Get to Know Me Questions
1. What is your middle name?: Lourdes. Pretty common in Puerto Rico. Not so much in the US. That is, until Madonna named her daughter, Lourdes Maria. After that, I would just tell people to flip it. 😉
2. What was favorite subject at school?: History. I find learning about how people lived in the past and what they went through absolutely fascinating.
3. What is your favorite drink?: I love coffee. And tea. And champagne. And water. I like water too! 😉
4. What is your favorite song at the moment?: I don’t really have a favorite song at the moment. I have a pretty eclectic taste in music though.
5. What is your favorite food?: Puerto Rican food!! And real Italian food – like the real homemade stuff. I also like healthy foods. I love fruits and vegetables.
6. What is the last thing you bought?: Swimsuit and swimsuit coverup from Swimsuits for All.
7. Favorite book of all time?: This is a hard one because I really like to read so many different types of books. I really enjoyed Candace Cameron Bure’s Balancing It All, Pamela Druckerman’s Bringing Up Bebe and for fun, Stephanie Meyer’s The Twilight Saga.
8. Favorite Color?: Just one? Then it would have to be blue. But I don’t necessarily like all things blue. I just think it’s a peaceful color.
9. Do you have any pets?: I do. I have a wonderful dog, Mia. She is the cutest and sweetest and yes, I may be biased. Ok, a lot biased, but seriously though!!!
10. Favorite Perfume?: My favorite perfume is Lancome La Vie Est Belle.
11. Favorite Holiday?: I love New Year’s and Christmas. Christmas because it is a time where we remember and celebrate the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ while enjoy family time and presents. But New Years’s I love because it is a blank slate of sorts. You get to start fresh. I like that.
12. Are you married?: Yes and I love my husband. I married up and he loves me well.
13. Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times?: I have been to many of the Caribbean islands while on cruises but I have also been to Mexico, Dominican Republic, Sweden, France, Italy and London.
14. Do you speak any other language?: I speak Spanish and try to get by in French.
15. How many siblings do you have?: I have a younger sister.
16. What is your favorite shop?: This is a hard one. Too many to choose from. Any store or online store that has good quality and fashionable plus size clothing at a reasonable price. And I love Hobby Lobby.
18. When was the last time you cried?: This week while watching Long Lost Family on TLC.
19. Favorite Blog?: I really have too many to choose from. I will be doing a post with some of my top favorites coming soon but really, I can’t just pick one.
20. Favorite Movies?: La La Land, The Notebook, Titanic, Midnight in Paris, and Eat, Pray, Love.
22. PC or Mac?: Mac.
23. What phone do you have?: 6 plus. I won’t go back to a small one. Ever!
24. How tall are you?: 5’3″
25. Can you cook?: Yes, I can cook 🙂 and I love doing it.